skip to Main Content

Forums Fóra English forum Bi couple

• Toto téma obsahuje celkem 6 odpovědí. Do diskuze (1 diskutující) se naposledy zapojil uživatel a poslední změna proběhla .
Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazeno 7 příspěvků - 1. až 7. (celkem z 7)
  • Autor
    Bi couple

Hello, any bisexual man or couple to play with a french bisexual couple next week at the club ?

we are both 40.

Kisses

#36311 Odpovědět
      Roman

Hi, I am bi and i am interested to meet you. Please vcontact me on hurvinek.advokatem@email.cz

#37564 Odpovědět
        George

Hello, my name is George and I’m 26 y. o. .

I’m slightly bi (didn’t have any experience with a man, but I’m really interested in it).

I’m interested to meet you and know you more.

If interested, please contact me on dgordg12@seznam.cz .

Kisses

#37781 Odpovědět
          Timor

Hello guys,

please contact me by email: meobull@seznam.cz

I am 28/180/90/17cm very experienced, good looking and easy going guy.
            waiting for your reply

#42523 Odpovědět
            Iva

I hope to see you on weekend parties. I love bi couples to play with and invite other man to join us for foursome or more. I plan on coming on  March 17th or 18th.

Iva

milf-ts@seznam.cz

#42647 Odpovědět
              ysy

Hi, coming 14.3 or 15.3, looking for a female friend to come together, I’m Israeli, I look good, stay in touch

#44819 Odpovědět
                Stephane

Hello “Bi couple”,

I am not sure you are still checking the forum so I feel like sending a message in a bottle to the ocean but who knows… 😉

I am a 41 year old French man, good looking (I hope 😉 and easy going. If you are still in Prague and would like to meet for diner (I invite you!) and then perhaps go to the club just let me know… Here is my email: perretstephane41@gmail.com

A bientôt peut être 😉

Stephane

Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazeno 7 příspěvků - 1. až 7. (celkem z 7)
                Odpověď na: Odpověď č. 36311 v Bi couple
                Osobní informace:

Language