skip to Main Content

Forums Fóra English forum 19F First time goer

• Toto téma obsahuje celkem 5 odpovědí. Do diskuze (1 diskutující) se naposledy zapojil uživatel a poslední změna proběhla .
Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazeno 6 příspěvků - 1. až 6. (celkem z 6)
  • Autor
    Ebony

Hi I’m 19 and looking for a guy or girl to go with I’m a female and only speak English also a tourist so would be super cool to go with another tourist, I plan on going this weekend so hopefully Friday maybe Saturday and Sunday depending on how fun the club is.

#7635 Odpovědět
      A.

Hey,

If you really wanne go on Friday,

I would be glad to give you company. I’m a 26 years old student living here currently.

I’m easy going person.

You can write me telegram if you want @Ah_0311

Best regards

#7642 Odpovědět
        Alex

Hi, I’d be happy to join on Tuesday, 10.5, you if it’s still actual. I’m 30, male, I speak English well and I look forward to have fun there:) btw, it’s gonna be my first time.

#7652 Odpovědět
          psychopedro

Hey I was there yesterday, but I can also tonight, did you find already someone?

#7656 Odpovědět
            Ebony

Hey sorry I never got any email notifications so I didn’t know I got reply’s are you under 25 ? Also I went on Saturday would be down to go today

#7664 Odpovědět
              Alex

Hi, if you don’t mind I’m 30 I’ll be happy to accompany you tonight. If you are ready please leave any of your contacts so we can agree on details:)

Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazeno 6 příspěvků - 1. až 6. (celkem z 6)
              Odpověď na: Odpověď č. 7642 v 19F First time goer
              Osobní informace:

Language